The E4D Dentist™ system represents the future of dentistry using computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) in the dental office. Needing minimal impressions that could potentially create an unpleasant experience for patients—nor any type of powder—E4D enables dentists to use hand-held scanning technology to obtain digital impressions of a patient's teeth and smile. This method is fast, accurate, and far more comfortable for patients than traditional techniques. The E4D machine incorporates highly intuitive DentaLogic™ software that dental professionals use to design the crown, veneer, or filling for the patient from start to finish. Then, after the design of the restorations is complete, a metal-free, natural-looking material is placed in a milling unit where high-speed, state-of-the-art instrumentation creates a precision crown, veneer, or filling that will fit the patient exactly. The entire process is so short that the patient can receive his or her permanent restoration the same day, with proper scheduling
- Crowns, for decayed, chipped, cracked, worn-down or discolored teeth
- Veneers, for worn or discolored teeth or those with gaps between them
- Fillings (inlays, onlays), for decayed or worn teeth or those with old fillings
Why choose E4D Dentistry?:
- CAD/Cam techniques are precise and accurate.
- Metal-free restorations are natural-looking.
- Dentists can use conservative, minimally invasive techniques to preserve natural tooth structure.
- There is minimal need for conventional impressions or temporaries.
- With proper scheduling, patients can receive their restorations the same day; they don't have to wait weeks.
Proven metal-free, CAD/CAM technology:
Metal-free, CAD/CAM created restorations have been used successfully in dentistry for more than 20 years. What's more, many literature citations can be found to verify that these restorations are durable, long-lasting, and gentle to the tissues of the mouth.